New for Controlling 2017 - Bring Your Boss to Controlling Executive Strategy Sessions
The Controlling 2017 conference features sessions on Tuesday, September 19 specifically for CFO’s, Controllers, Finance Directors and Managers, and anyone aspiring to these roles in their career. Get executive-level education on change management, SAP direction and strategy, revenue recognition, analytics and more. Learn more about sessions that will cover information that executives working with SAP Controlling need to know.
- SAP HANA Analytics for Finance and Controlling presented by Bill Blakefield
- Event-Based Revenue Recognition in SAP S/4HANA Finance presented by Birgit Oettinger
- Fundamentals of organizational change management presented by Jeff Klabish
- Are you prepared for the new reporting requirements in revenue recognition? presented by Kent Bettisworth
- Keynote: Navigating uncertain times presented by Jeff Klabish
- Sponsor Session: Best practices to leverage SAP data for forward-looking business simulations presented by Matthew Smith
- Live Business through Digital Finance (Speaker Annoucement Coming Soon)
Learn more about the Bring your Boss to Controlling Executive Strategy track.