What's new at Controlling 2017?
So what’s new at Controlling 2017? Here a list of new features at Controlling 2017 based on your feedback from the 2016 conference. Controlling 2017 will feature more of what you love about the annual Controlling conference -- high-quality sessions with core SAP Controlling topics, expert speakers, and dedicated networking opportunities to help you get the most out of the conference.
- New for 2017! Bring your boss to Controlling. Controlling 2017 will feature sessions on Tuesday, September 19 specifically for CFO’s, Controllers, Finance Directors and Managers, and anyone aspiring to these roles in their career. Get executive-level education on change management, SAP direction and strategy, revenue recognition, analytics and more!
- Key updates from SAP on SAP S/4HANA.
- Sessions on revenue recognition changes and reporting - make sure that you are up to speed!
- Earn 22.5 CPE credits at Controlling 2017.
- Expert-led, industry, and subject area networking based on your feedback from 2016.
- We have made revisions to the pre-conference session day to run simultaneous beginner and advanced sessions. Pick the session that suits your background and interest level. Learn more about pre-conference sessions.
- Every session notes if it is relevant for ECC users, SAP S/4HANA users, or both.
- All new case studies presented by Eli Lilly, and Milliken & Company (stay tuned for upcoming news on aditional case studies).